On February 16th, amid a serious downpour we gathered up our camera equipment and walked just two blocks away to watch the Tour of California. We were oh-so fashionable in our raincoats and ziploc bags tied around the front of our lenses. As we waited for the race to come by we enjoyed chatting with the other spectators and sharing exposure settings. About an hour after we got to our location the sun came out and the race came through.
Levi Leipheimer was in the lead

The next group had Lance Armstrong (in front)

Then Francisco Mancebo wearing the yellow jersey

And even Floyd Landis (in front)

It was a great event and we are hoping that it comes through Santa Cruz again next year.
1 comment:
Good website! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could บาคาร่า be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!
Post a Comment